PRICE SHOWN IS FOR ONE TRUCK
ADD QTY 2 FOR A COMPLETE SET OR PURCHASE A 'SPLIT' SET BY ADDING ONE OF EACH DESIRED BASEPLATE DEGREE TO YOUR SHOPPING CART
Here at Rogue trucks, we're proud to present the latest rendition of our proven Downhill truck design! We left our trusted Rogue DH geometry alone, keeping the insert bushing concept, tall bushing utilization, and 2mm of rake to keep the riding experience smooth and consistent.
Developed all-mountain performance. The new Rogue Downhill Hangers are designed to get you down the hill with control and consistency in open-road and racing scenarios. The two 5mm stainless steel axle spacers allow you to adjust the width of your hangers based on your preference, and come in two distinct hanger width options. The wider 160-170mm hanger option will be easier to slide, and are superior for wider decks and larger wheelbases. The smaller 140-150mm hanger option will have a sharper hook-up out of slides, is more suitable for narrower decks, and will have quicker response to steering.
Now available in:
- 140mm-150mm adjustable downhill hanger
- 160mm-170mm adjustable downhill hanger
- With 50°, 43°, 30°, and 15° baseplate options.
Complete truck option features:
- Oversize .75" Venom bushings for maximum lean and turn depth.
- Each front trucks ships with Red 90a HPF tall barrels. As well as a set of Purple 87a, and green 93a HPF tall barrels to help you dial in your new setup.
- Green 93a High Performance Formula insert bushing included in the hangar controls slop for a precise, predictable ride.
- Available with 50°, 43°, 30°, and 15° baseplates, all gold.
- Pressed-in kingpins
- Graphite-Impregnated 93a Venom pivot cups for smoother turning and initiation.
- Lifetime no-bend guarantee. If you bend your truck, send it back to us and we will send you a straight one.