All Madrid Skateboards are warranted against delamination and/or manufacturing defects for the useful life of the skateboard.
This means that we’ll give you a new board if yours is defective. It does not mean our skateboards are totally indestructible.
Things that are not manufacturers defects include:
- Nose and tail damage from impact. We know what happens when a skateboard runs into a curb.
- Rail damage, scratches, and minor chips from impact. Skateboards get beat up. If you want your skateboard to look like new forever, don’t ride it.
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact. Jumping off stuff—even flat ground—can and will break a skateboard if you don’t land right. Land on the bolts and bend those knees, kids.
- Intentional breakage. We know it when we see it.
- Boards that have been run over by a car. Sorry bro.
Please contact Customer Support (email@example.com) to let us know if you have a potential warranty issue. You should include the following information:
- Your contact information—name, address, phone number, and email.
- When and where you purchased the skateboard. Please include a copy of the receipt.
- When, where, and how the damage occurred.
- Clear photographs of the damage. If you are unable to provide photographs, you will need to mail the skateboard back to us at your expense. We need a shot of the full top and bottom of the skateboard, as well as in-focus photos of the damage.
Warranty claims are evaluated by our experienced inspectors on a case-by-case basis. If we determine your skateboard was defective, we will replace your deck with a similar, available skateboard at our discretion. If we determine your skateboard was not defective, our customer service staff will be happy to recommend a skateboard that will better fit your needs.
We do not give cash refunds. We give exchanges for warrantied products.